Flexible & Portable Weld Manipulator
Posted: April 28, 2016 | Burlington, Ontario, Canada
IRCO’s PortaWelder™ is a portable Column & Boom Weld Manipulator designed to bring the weld head to the joint. The wheeled-base supports a small, self-contained welding system; including power supply, and accessories like water coolers, flux equipment, and gas bottles. A handlebar allows an operator to easily push the machine around the shop. The vertical mast and telescoping boom enable precise placement of the weld head over the weldment.
Mobile Weld Manipulator
The PortaWelder™ is an economical option when compared to traditional Column and Boom Manipulators. Its ability to adapt to different welding requirements makes the PortaWelder™ a great option for busy shops where floor space or crane time is at a premium. The PortaWelder™ features added reach & height when compared to other portable manipulators and can weld pipe up to 8’ in diameter.
PortaWelder™ Design Features and Benefits
- Supports GMAW, GTAW, and SAW welding systems
- Adaptable & Flexible: Used in multiple industries including: pipe spooling and small tank & vessel manufacturing
- Small Footprint: The easily movable platform holds the entire welding power supply and all operator interfaces
- Extended Reach: The telescoping boom has a stroke of 31” and provides up to 58” of clearance from the edge of the cart. The Boom comes in manual or powered options
- Increased Vertical Clearance: The Column provides a boom height range of 44” to 88”. The max height can be increased with optional bolt-on mast risers – 12” to 48” (Max Height Clearance with Risers: 136”)
- The mast provides 360° rotation and includes a positive clamping lock
- Optional bolt-on accessories include: cross-slides (powered/manual), oscillators, camera systems, laser diodes, out-rigger base stabilizers, wire spools, and wire conduit systems
For more information please contact:
www.ircoautomation.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2018 IRCO™ Automation